Eli's London Adventure

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

There's no place like home...

Just a quick update for all of you faithful readers out there...

Hamlet rehearsals are going really well. I am loving this part and it is a real joy to sink my teeth into. Odessa, Texas isn't really my cup of tea. It is so different than growing up in the Philadelphia area, I can assure you of that! And it has made me appreciate where I came from and where I live now to such a great extent. Texas is a whole different ballgame as I have come to learn. This ain't no Jersey, I tell ya!

Love...

Here are a few more pictures:
1-3. The marquis for the theatre - I am a superstar! ;)
4. A tortoise in the cats' food bowl with cat food in its mouth. I love it! :)




3 Comments:

Blogger smatano said...

Oh Dessa!

Just got caught up on Eli's London Adventure, which seems to have detoured into Texas but still landed you at the Globe.
Strange. I trust that the tortoise is not in that bowl for the cat's benefit.

Congrats on the rilly big shew. I wish we could see it. Maybe you can come over some time and show us a video of it. We can do a double feature with Forum from Montana.

How many people who drive by the marquee wonder if that guy Eli Katz is playing Laertes ...

August 16, 2007 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli! I'm so excited for your marquee! That's delightful.

Also, when will you be back in England? Possibly in January? Possibly early/mid January? I vote yes. Because I'll be there from the 10th-the morning of the 20th.

Litza

August 17, 2007 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You were surprised to see your name on a marquee? Why is that? You know you are the star of the show! LOL. Ophelia has never been hotter! Way to go, Eli!

August 29, 2007 at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home