Eli's London Adventure

Monday, July 30, 2007

Hamlet in Texas!!!

Hey Y'all! Just checking in from the Lone Star state. I have no internet in the house where I'm staying but I do have access at the theatre's office. I hope to pop in here often to check email, etc. but don't know how often that is possible.

I am staying at the house of the couple that runs the theatre, Anthony & Kathryn. They are very sweet and I have my own room and bathroom too! My Hamlet, Jeremy, and I are both staying there and it's a great deal. We had our first full-cast read-thru on Sunday night and apparently have Monday's off, so we started rehearsals, in earnest, yesterday. I'm really looking forward to it. Yay! Ophelia in Odessa, it's good times indeed.

I wanted to post some photos but that's proving to be a bit of a challenge at the moment. I hope to put some up soon...

I miss you all and would love to hear from you. My contact info is:

If calling from the UK - 001 432 853 5225
USA Callers - (432) 853-5225

Moi
2803 Eastover
Odessa, TX 79762
USA

Love you all...xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home